There’s nothing better than freshly cooked scrambled eggs wrapped in bread. We love making breakfast burritos on a Saturday morning for our friends- it’s super easy and quick! Eggs are high in protein so you will be feeling energize and ready to start your day. Don’t forget to pair this delicious burrito with a freshly squeezed orange juice.
Serves 4 people or 2 very hungry girls.
4 organic eggs
1/4 red chili, finely chopped (if you like your eggs spicy than add the whole chili)
100g cherry tomatoes
2 avocados, smashed
1 can black beans (you can find these in a health food store)
Dash of milk (we used full cream milk, but you can also use almond milk or soy milk)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, roughly chopped or tear with your fingers
cracked salt and pepper
onion infused olive oil
4 quinoa wraps
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add salt and pepper, chili and cherry tomatoes.
- Squash the tomatoes and add the milk, whisk to combine.
- Melt the butter in a medium size non-stick frying pan, pour eggs into pan and add coriander.
- Using a spatula stir the eggs and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Spread the avocado on the quinoa wraps, add a handful of black beans in the middle and the cooked eggs. Bring both sides to the middle and devour!
H & V xx